Please note: Due to the COVID-19 (coronavirus) situation, this product is on extended backorder from the manufacturer and is not currently available for sale from Premier Emergency Preparedness. Email or call us for alternative products that are in-stock and available for shipping now. email@example.com | 402-431-2510
This Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer is intended as a screening tool to measure forehead temperature of infants and adults without contacting the human body. It can be used by consumers in household environments and in a clinical setting.
This is a FDA 510k cleared device.
- Measures skin temperature from 89.6 to 108.5°F (32.0 to 42.5°C) without contact
- Accurate to 0.5°F (0.3°C) with 0.1°F/°C resolution; fast response (0.5 seconds)
- Optimum measurement distance of 1.9 to 5.9 in (5 to 15 cm)
- Non-contact design eliminates need for replacement supplies
- Adjustable alarm alerts user visually and audibly when temperature exceeds programmed limit
- Memory stores up to 32 readings for easy recall
- Large backlit LCD display
- Product Longevity: 100,000 uses
- Batteries not included. 2 AA batteries required.
This PPE item is non-returnable.