AED Program Management
ARE YOUR AEDS A LIABILITY?
State and local laws as well as AED manufacturer requirements can make achieving compliance difficult to navigate. Failing to comply with these AED laws and regulations means increased liability for your organization. Let AED365 help bring your AED program into compliance + readiness.
AGILE. EASY. DEDICATED. 365 DAYS A YEAR.
At AED365, our sole focus is keeping your AED program alive. Our powerful AED program management technology gives you peace of mind that your entire AED program is ready to respond when seconds count. With up-to-the-minute AED location tracking, medical direction at the touch-of-a-button, and unmatched customer service, AED365 is your total management solution to compliance, tracking, and overall readiness. We created AED365 with one goal in mind: keeping your AED program alive.
Why choose AED365?
- Barcode Scanning: Checking the status of your AED is easy! Just scan to preview an AEDs inspection history & status, expiration dates, and more.
- AED Inspections: Always be prepared to save a life! Scan to inspect your AEDs and ensure they are in working order. Let the app do the work for you.
- Mobile APP: Manage your AEDs straight from your mobile device! Receive push notifications on your iOS device about upcoming inspections and expired parts.
- Web Portal: AED365's online dashboard provides real-time oversight of your entire AED program. Download reports, review the library, and receive alerts.
- It's Easy: In-app support chat, 24x7 phone help desk, and an intuitive interface experience makes AED inspections, incident reporting, and AED additions a breeze.
- UNLIMITED Users: People are your biggest asset and investment. You won't see us charge you a dime for your users.
- UNLIMITED Locations: No matter if you have one locally or thousands globally, there's no limit or charge for more locations.
- Simple Pricing: Simple pricing on a per AED basis. AED365 Pro includes all features - including physician medical direction and a loaner AED if needed - all for less than 25 cents per day.
- PowerPush Notification: Never miss a beat with our iOS push notifications and emails - keeping you aware of your entire AED program status right from your device.
- 99.99% Uptime: Guaranteed and powered using the world's most secure and reliable servers.
- FREE PADS: Anytime a device under the AED365 Pro plan is used for an attempted save. Up to 2x per AED per year.
Select the plan that meets the needs of your AED program.Our PRO Plan includes all BASIC features plus medical direction, prescriptions, loaners AEDs, free pads, and so much more!
Contact one of our AED Specialists today!
email@example.com | 402-431-2510
5 FACTS YOU MUST KNOW
- More than 356,000 out-of-hospital sudden cardiac arrests occur in the United States every year.
- Sudden cardiac arrest kills more Americans than lung cancer, breast cancer, and HIV/AIDS combined.
- A sudden cardiac arrest victim’s chances of survival increase to 90% if defibrillated within the first minute of collapse. Are your AEDs prepared to save a live?
- 10,000 sudden cardiac arrests occur in the workplace each year. Help improve the SCA rates among your employees by implementing AED365 in your workplace today.
- 1 in 5 AEDs are out-of-service, out-of-compliance, or not ready to rescue due to poor maintenance and oversight.