Premier Emergency Preparedness, LLC is your one-stop-shop to get prepared for any emergency!
Working together we can save more lives. When a crisis occurs, the public is truly the first responders. We are passionate about saving lives by equipping individuals, organizations and communities with the best training, tools, and services. Our goal is to help you prevail in any crisis or emergency situation.
Let our team of experts equip you to keep your loved ones safe. We recruit and retain the most experienced employees and instructor cadre from healthcare, fire & rescue, law enforcement, the armed forces and emergency management.
From personalized one-on-one consultation services for businesses and churches large and small to education classes, emergency response products and security services. The quality, consistency, and reliability of our team and services makes us the premier solution to get you prepared for any emergency.
Are you prepared?
- Premier Emergency Preparedness if your solution for the BEST quality CPR training and AED devices under one roof. We are proud to offer all of the major brands you recognize and trust at AMAZING PRICES.
- Purchase an AED or Accessories (pads, batteries, etc).
- Rent an AED
- Sign Up for or Request a Life Safety Training Class (CPR, First Aid, Stop The Bleed, etc) today!
- Shop for emergency response products and gear
- Request an emergency preparedness consultation
- Let our team of attentive and highly trained guards put your mind at ease. Our employees are highly trained security and executive protection individuals from law enforcement and military backgrounds. We can provide you with exactly the type of security you're looking for.
Awards & Recognition:
- Our leadership team and many of our staff instructors are honored to be Professional Members of the American Heart Association's Scientific Councils. Our team sits on the following scientific councils:
- Council on Cardiopulmonary, Critical Care, Perioperative and Resuscitation
- Council on Cardiovascular and Stroke Nursing
- Stroke Council
- Council on Quality of Care and Outcomes Research
- Council on Basic Cardiovascular Sciences
- Council on Epidemiology and Prevention
- We are honored to be chosen as a TOP 10 Instructor for CPR and First Aid Training by Lessons.com in 2022, 2021, 2020 and 2019. Businesses are reviewed yearly based on Experience, Professionalism, Reputation and Engagement. All businesses are featured based on merit alone and business cannot pay to be included on Lessons.com. For more information about the selection criteria click here.
- Premier Emergency Preparedness has been recognized as a Stop The Bleed Ambassador for the American College of Surgeons and their partners including the US Department of Homeland Security, US Department of Justice and US Department of Health & Human Services. Click here to learn more about the partners behind Stop The Bleed.