On Site Classes
Do you have a group of employees, students or friends who need lifesaving training?
At no additional cost within a 30 mile radius of one of our training sites, we will provide CPR training at YOUR home, office, church, business, or facility.
Headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska, Premier Emergency Preparedness is your premier choice for the best quality CPR training. We are proud to offer onsite CPR and First Aid classes throughout the Midwest and across the majority of the United States.
We feature CPR, First Aid and blood-borne pathogen training from the American Heart Association, American Red Cross and American Safety & Health Institute.
Our training programs meet the requirements of over 6,200 state and federal regulatory agencies, occupational licensing boards, national associations, commissions, and councils in more than 550 occupations and professions. We can help select the right course for you.
Benefits of Onsite Group Training with Premier Emergency Preparedness
- AHA, ARC, ASHI certification courses available -- All of our courses meet OSHA and State requirements
- Low class minimums
- All instructors have actual emergency medical experience
- Instructors are fully licensed and certified
- Instructors have passed very strict background check requirements
- Single point of contact & set pricing for all of your locations
- Traditional and blended learning options available
- Certification cards issued within 24 hours (most same day!)