Training Classes during COVID-19
Premier Emergency Preparedness remains committed to providing safe, life-saving essential Advanced Level, BLS, CPR AED, First Aid and Stop-The-Bleed certifications. We have dedicated our time to providing easily accessible classes to Healthcare providers and the General Public during this unprecedented period in history.
We understand your focus is wanting to keep your loved ones and co-workers safe. We are available at any time for questions or concerns about your training needs. It is imperative to maintain and continue our training services to instruct people to provide quality skills to save lives.
Your instructor prepares a safe classroom environment by:
- asking questions to each of the participants about their current health.
- cleaning and disinfecting all surfaces according to CDC Guidelines.
- providing adequate spacing in class for all students.
- being available for COVID-19 classroom related questions.
Your instructor will lead you in providing essential instructions in a safe and secure environment.
- We have adapted all skills so they can be performed individually with minimal to no contact with other students. Our instructors have unprecedented ability to adapt to delivering these skills and provide you the knowledge and confidence you need.
- We will do our best to maintain 6 feet of separation between students and instructors at all times (facility dependent for on-site classes).
- We have adapted our skills to allow for minimal to no contact to minimize the amount of surfaces touched and contact with other students.
- We have enhanced cleaning practices. All manikins are disinfected before, during and after class. We follow CDC guidance and manufacturers guidelines.
- Any other non-disposable equipment, furniture and facilities are also cleaned before class.
Your instructor will decontaminate and clean the classroom again and expedite your certification.
- All Furniture and Equipment Cleaned and Disinfected.
- Your certifications are sent to you with no delay or waiting period so you can confidently return to your duties and families.
Thank you for continuing to trust Premier Emergency Preparedness! You have assisted us in becoming the leading CPR/AED/First Aid provider in the Midwest.