CPRWrap® Aid is a new tool that helps make CPR easier. In an emergency, just remove the product from its quick-open package, lay it on the chest of the child sudden cardiac arrest (SCA) victim, and follow the simple instructions.
Made with latex-free, medical-grade plastic, it provides visual prompts to guide the rescuer through the four AHA-recommended steps of CPR. To ensure sanitary protection, the plastic chest overlay includes a mouth-to-mouth, one-way breathing barrier and face shield.
Available in Adult, Child, and Infant.
Shipping: $5.00 (fixed shipping cost)
- Step-by-step guide for the four AHA-recommended steps
- Visual guides ensure proper hand placement
- One-way valve mouth barrier protects from contaminants
- Medical-grade plastic (latex-free) materials
- Easy-to-open package for quick access in a medical emergency
- AED compatible
- CE marked